- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar - oil - 4 eggs - 1 cup milk - 2 cup sugar - 3 teaspoon vanilla sugar - 50 grams of butter - 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar - 1/2 cup sugar - 250 grams of sour cream with 30% fat content - 1 tablespoon of cream with 33-35% fat content
- 1 cup sugar - 1 cup flour - 10 eggs - 1 tablespoon potato starch - 40 grams of gelatin - 300 grams of butter - 150-200 grams of dark chocolate (60% of cocoa) - 1/2 cup sugar - 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar - 100-150 grams of chocolate
What do we need:
Recipe: To make a dough you have to whisk together eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar and flour to have a homogeneous consistency. Oil the deep deco, powder it by the flour and pour the dough into it by the 1 cm layer. Level it by the knife and bake in the oven, warmed up to 180 °С, to golden color, 7-10 minutes. Biscuit will be ready, when a toothpick, inserted in it will be dry. Cool down the cooked biscuit and cut it horizontally into two halves. To make a cream separate the proteins from the yolks. Stir the potato starch with a tablespoon of water. Stir the yolks in a bowl with the cup of sugar and vanilla sugar, pour the milk and the starch, stir it to homogeneos consistency, set the bowl on a water bath and boil until it gets thick. Cool it down, add the softed butter and whip by the mixer. Pour the gelatin in 150 ml of water. Then, warm it up on a water bath, slowly stirring, to dissolving, filter it. Whip the whites with 1 cup of sugar. Slowly pour the gelatin in the whipped whites. Add the cooked cream and mix it thoroughly. Put one half of the biscuit shortcake in the deep form, pour the cream on it, cover it by the other part of shortcake and leave it for 4-5 hours in fridge to colling down. To make, a glaze melt the chocolate and the butter on a water bath or in microwave, get the cooled down cake and pour the glaze on it. Leave it in the fridge for 1 hour and serve.
- 4 eggs - 10 grams of baking powder - 1 cup of poppy seeds - 50 grams of walnuts - 2 cups of sourcream with more than 20% fat content - 50 grams of raisins or prunes - 1/2 teaspoon of instant coffee - 1 teaspoon of vanilla sugar - 1/2 cup sugar - 250 grams of sour cream with 30% fat content - 1 tablespoon of cream with 33-35% fat content
- 3 cups of flour - 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder - 2 cups of sugar - 2 teaspoons of vanilla sugar - butter - 150 grams of butter - 1 egg - 1/2 cup of sugar - 1 teaspoon of vanilla sugar - 100-150 grams of chocolate
Recipe: Pour the raisins or prunes with boilling water and leave it for 30-40 minutes. Get it out of water by the colander and dry it. Finely chop the prunes and walnuts. Pour the poppy seeds with boiling water for 10 minutes, get it by the sieve, dry and grind it with 1 tablespoon of sugar. Stir the eggs with the sugar and vanilla sugar. Add the sour cream, stir it again. Add the flour and baking powder gradually, in portions and knead it to homogeneity. Divide it into 4 parts. Add walnuts in the first one, poppy seeds in the second one, cocoa powder in the third one, raisins (prunes) in the fourth one. Grease with oil the deco, put the dough in it and bake it in warmed up to 200 °С in oven 20-25 minutes. Bake other shortcakes this way. Cool it off. To make the first cream, whip together egg, sugar and vanilla sugar by the mixer to white color. Add the coffee poured by 2 tablespoons of boilling water. Add the softed butter and shuffle to homogeneity. To make the second cream shuffle together cold sour cream, gradually adding sugar and vanilla sugar. Melt the chocolate with cream on a water bath. Spread two kinds of cream on shortcakes, pour the chocolate glaze on it, leave it in the fridge for 6-8 hours.
What do we need:
- butter - dark chocolate - 200 grams of butter - 4 cups of flour - 200 grams of butter - 1 kg of sour cream with 32% fat content
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar - 1/2 cup of sugar - 2 teaspoons of baking powder - ? cup of sour cream - 1 can of boiled condensed milk - vanilla sugar
Recipe: Melt butter for the dough, cool slightly, add sour cream and mix with a mixer. Add sugar, vanilla sugar and shake well. Sift the flour through the sieve together with the baking powder, gradually, in portions add to the cooked mixture and knead the soft dough. Skip the dough through a meat grinder. Constructed "noodles" from the dough, neatly spread out on a deck, lined with baking paper, uniform layer and place in a preheated to 180 °C oven. Bake to a golden color for 15-20 minutes. Cool it down. Fold the cookie with your hands. For the cream, mix the condensed milk with the butter to a homogeneity, pour the crumbs of the cookie, leaving some for a powder. Mix and lay it out on a greased dish. Leave it in the fridge for, at least, 2 hours, get it out and let it stay for 15 minutes at room temperature. Pour it by the melted chocolate and serve.
What do we need:
- 250 grams butter - 4 cups of flour - 5-6 yolks - 1 litter of milk - 3 tablespoons of potato starch - 1 kg of sour cream with 32% fat content
- 2/3 cups of light butter - 1 teaspoon of baking powder - 1 cup of sugar - 1 teaspoon of vanilla sugar - 1 cup of sugar - vanilla sugar
Recipe: Sift flour with the baking poweder on the working surface. Very cold butter ground on a large grater, add to the flour and chop with a knife until the crumbs are formed. Add cold beer and knead the elastic dough. If the dough is too dry, add more beer. Divide the dough into 8 parts, wrap each one separately in the envelope and put it into the refrigerator for one hour. Thoroughly roll one part of the dough into a circle between two sheets of parchment, remove the upper sheet, align the edges of the cake with a knife in the form of the dish you are going to lay the cake. Sprinkle the deco with cold water, put on it a sheet of parchment with a cake, bake in a warmed up to 220 ° C oven to a golden color, 5-7 minutes. Selfsame bake other cakes. Tie the dough on the deco, covered with parchment, and also sliced (they can be cooked 6 -7 minutes to make them more fried). Finished trimming put in a paper bag before use. For a cream pour milk into a stewpot with a thick bottom. In a small portion of the milk, dilute the starch, pour diluted starch into a stew and lightly brush. Add egg yolks, grinded with sugar and vanilla sugar, whisk it down to homogeneity. Put a saucepan on a minimum of fire and, with continuous stirring, bring to a boil, but do not boil! Prepare by stirring vigorously for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and cool, stirring, so that no film is formed on the surface. Strain the cream with cream, leaving a little cream for the top; grease the cake on the sides, close the cake with a film or foil, place a cargo on top and place it in the fridge for 8-10 hours. Keep the remaining cream in the refrigerator. Grease the top of the cake with cream and sprinkle with scraps.
What do we need:
- 1 cup of sugar - For cream: - 0.75 cup of sugar - 3 cups of flour - 40 walnuts
- 4 eggs - 400 grams of sour cream - oil - 1 cup of honey
Recipe: 1. Cut the nuts with a knife. Mix honey, sugar and eggs. Add soda, flour and nuts, mix well. Cover the dish with a food film and leave in a warm place for 3-4 hours. 2. Preheat the oven to 200 °C. Put on a sheet of parchment for 3 decos, lubricate them with vegetable oil. Put the dough on a parchment very thin layer. Bake each cake for 7 minutes. 3. Stir the sour cream with sugar. Cream all cakes, except for the upper. Pour the upper cake with powdered sugar. Pick up the cake, sprinkle it with ground nuts.
What do we need:
- 1 cup of sugar - 0,5 cup of vodka - 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder - 100 grams of condensed milk with sugar - 200 grams of chocolate - 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder - 1/2 teaspoon of instant coffee - 1 teaspoon of vanilla sugar - 1/2 cup sugar - 250 grams of sour cream with 30% fat content - 1 tablespoon of cream with 33-35% fat content
- 200 grams of sour cream - 2 cups of flour - 1 teaspoon of baking powder - 2 eggs - 100 grams of condensed milk with sugar - 150 grams of butter - 1 egg - 1/2 cup of sugar - 1 teaspoon of vanilla sugar - 100-150 grams of chocolate
Recipe: 1. Separate proteins from yolks. Shake up proteins with a mixer (2 minutes). Add sugar, condensed milk, sour cream and shake for 3 more minutes. Separately shake up the egg yolks to white color. Sift the flour with cocoa in a large bowl. Very carefully combine the protein mass with whipped yolks and flour. Shuffle with light movements from the bottom up. 2. Warm the oven to 200 ° C. Grease the baking pan with a diameter of 25 cm. Pour dough into it, put it in the oven and bake for 1 hour. If you use an indivisible baking pan, then, after greasing the bottom and the walls with oil, gently sprinkle them with manna groats. It will be easier to get the cooked biscuit out. 3. While the cake is cooked, cook the cream. Mix softened butter and cocoa with mixer until it becomes homogeneous (1 minute). Pour condensed milk and mix for 2 more minutes. If the cream, in your opinion, is not sweet enough, add sugar powder or sugar syrup to taste. 4. Take out the prepared biscuit from the oven. Put the pan on a wet towel, cover it with a dry towel from the top. Let it cool down. Get it from the mold and cut into 3 equal cakes. Saturate the cake with vodka. 5. Grease two cakes with the cream. Make them one by one and cover with a third cake. We do not need to grease the upper cake. 6. Split the chocolate into small pieces, fold into a refractory dish and put on a saucepan with boiling water. When the chocolate got melted, cover the surface and sides of the cake. Put the cake in the fridge for at least 3 hours. Put the dishes with the remaining melted chocolate in the fridge. When the chocolate is frozen, scrape it with a small knife. Decorate the cake with chocolate.